The Ten Honest Things about myself:
1) - I am addicted to coconut water, I simply love it!!
2) - I got high and tipsy with champagne once,
and ended up dancing on the table, in Amsterdam ;-)
3) - I shouted at a waiter at my college canteen,
because I found a tooth in my Samosa,
and he replied, "Madam, it is yours"....
I burst into tears, and everyone else burst out laughing!
4) - I've been going thru a "simplicity" phase for the past 1 year,
thus I only have - 1 lipstick, 1 bag, 1 pair of shoes etc etc....
I learned a lot about my real needs, about what is essential,
and the time to move on and end the phase is coming soon!
5) - I can spend an entire day in my pyjamas, doing nothing else
except reading a book or even two!!
6) - I met Trevor through the internet :-)
Thank you God, for all this new technology,
for internet chatting, blogging, facebook etc!!!
7) - All thru my teenage years, I had a huge crush
on the Pakistani cricketer - Imran Khan
8) - I've been an interior designer, a holistic therapist,
a leadership trainer and executive coach,
an astrologer and a tarot card reader.......
9) - Saatchi, my daughter, is the only person
with whom I behave as madly, as nutty as I want!
10) - I can't listen to a Hindi song,
without singing along with it........
Clafoutis aux cerises - French cherry pudding
One of my favorite blogs -The Gypsy Chef
nominated me for The Honest Scrap Award.
Thank you Pam, it is an honor to receive this from you :-)
There are rules to receiving this award:
1. Post the award on your blog.
Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant
in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
2. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP,
inform them of these guidelines, and ask that they link back to you.
3. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.
Tarte aux epinards - French spinach pie
I would love to give this award to another favorite blog of mine,
Autour de la Table d'Hote - written by Lynn,
but Pam has already bestowed this award on her too :-)
So, here are the 7 fabulous blogs that I am nominating for this award:
The Raw Journal
The Cinnamon Quill
I have learned a lot from these blogs,
about healthy foods and flavors,
gluten free, vegan, and raw foods,
and about food photography too.
Thank you all for the inspiration......
French mustard, cheese and fresh baguette tray